Purchase hard copy here
Throw clap catch is a fun, cooperative activity that supports players to develop the fundamental skills of catching.
F - 2, 3 - 4, Skill Development
ACPMP008, ACPMP025, ACPMP043
Catching, Hand-Eye, Throwing
- 1 ball per player
- 1 glove per player (5-6)
- Each player begins with a ball, which they throw in the air, clap their hands and then catch the ball.
- Options for this game are to see how many claps a player can do, clap behind their backs or touch the ground.
- Use a bigger ball
- Count the number of catches in 30 seconds then increase the time
- Catch the ball with 1 hand, turn 180 degrees before catching the ball
- Can you show me the best way to catch the ball?