Purchase hard copy here
Ten trips links to activities requiring throwing and catching.
3 - 4, 5 - 6, Skill Development
Catching, Locomotor Movement, Teamwork, Throwing
- 1 soft core ball per group
- 1 glove per player
- Players form groups of 3.
- Players pass the ball to each other to complete 1 trip.
- Continue until 10 successful trips are made.
- Reduce the distance between players and throw underarm
- Players count the number of consecutive catches and try to increase the number
- Players count the number of successful trips in 30 seconds
- Players must be on the move
- Add obstacles
- Once you have caught the ball, what do you do to make sure it doesn’t fall out?