Purchase hard copy here
Pepper combines different ball delivery methods, striking and fielding.
3 - 4, 5 - 6, Skill Development
Catching, Fielding, Shot Placement, Striking, Throwing
- 1 batting tee per group
- 1 foam bat per group
- 4 foam balls per group
- A variety of different targets
- 1 batter and 4 dispersed fielders.
- The batter hits the ball off the batting tee, aiming for the targets behind the fielders.
- The fielders field the ball.
- Use a larger bat and ball or more targets
- Use a larger hitting area
- Use fewer targets
- Stand side-on to the direction you want to hit
- Keep hands close together on the bat
- Ensure all players are in the ready position before hitting the ball
- What do you need to watch before you hit the ball?
- Where can the fielder stand to stop the batter from hitting the targets?