Purchase hard copy here
No-go is an inclusive activity to develop fielding, throwing, catching and ball placement skills.
F - 2, 3 - 4, Skill Development, Game Concepts
Catching, Fielding, Throwing
- 1 glove per player
- 1 soft core ball per group
- 8 marker cones
- A variety of balls (optional)
- Players form 2 teams.
- Players line up across from each other, separated by a no-go barrier.
- The ball is thrown across the barrier.
- Opponents catch or field the ball and send it back.
- The teams score points when the ball bounces on the opponents’ side twice before it is caught.
- Opponents send the ball out of the marked area and the ball lands in the no-go zone.
- Use more than 1 ball
- Designate targets within the opposition area
- Catch the ball with soft hands
- Where should you stand to defend the space?