Purchase hard copy here
Around the world is a fun activity that introduces gross motor movement and spatial awareness.
F - 2, Skill Development
- 1 ball per player
- Players pass the ball quickly hand to hand around their waist.
- As players advance, they pass the ball around their knees and ankles.
- Players pass the ball between their knees forming a figure 8.
- Knees apart and bending forward, players drop the ball from behind their back and quickly move their hands to the front to catch the ball before it hits the ground.
- Explore and ask the players to invent their own passes.
- Players can work in pairs
- Players come up with their own movement patterns
- Introduce a second ball
- Explore and ask the players to invent their own passes
- Can you show me another type of pass we can try?