Purchase hard copy here
Flip it is a high-energy warm-up activity that requires the ability to look one step ahead. A good lead-in to fielding games.
F - 2, 3 - 4, Warm Up
Locomotor Movement, Teamwork
- 1 marker cone per player
- Form 2 groups of 8 or more. Each player has a marker.
- Half the players place their markers on the ground with the round side up and the other half with the round side down (dish up).
- On a signal, players run around trying to flip over the other group’s markers to match their own.
- Use different locomotor movements
- 2 marker cones per player
- Make the playing area larger
- Encourage players to be aware of others and the space around them
- What is the best way to have more cones up or down at the end of the time limit?